Company Recognized for Model-Driven Approach to Master Data Management and Data Governance
BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Oct 23, 2012) -
- Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced the company has
been named to Information Management's "40 Vendors We're Watching" list for 2012.
- Recognized for its model-driven approach to master data management and data governance, Kalido was one of 10 companies included in the data integration and data governance
- Kalido's commitment to customer satisfaction was also highlighted based upon recent scores in an independent analyst study. The report, " MDM
Landscape Q2 2012" published by The Information Difference, highlights the continued growth of the MDM market and contrasts the most relevant vendors in the industry.
About the Information Management List
- Now in its third year, the Information Management "40 Vendors We're Watching" list highlights the vendors that are doing their part to shape the groundswell in
information management technology in the 21st Century. The list emphasizes those that deliver the technologies and practical solutions to IT managers who are tasked with exploiting
new opportunities for their organizations.
- Vendors are chosen by the magazine's editors with the help of a dozen leading IT professional firms and analysts. The editors extensively research each organization's products
and sales, and consider overall IT buying trends and technology adoption rates, to pick 40 companies out of more than 100 applications. To view the full list visit www.information-management.com.
Kalido's Master Data Management Approach
- Kalido MDM is the only business-centric MDM solution that supports master data governance across the enterprise. With Kalido MDM customers
can more accurately, seamlessly and easily engage business data experts in the creation, management and expansion of master data.
- Unlike other solutions, Kalido's model-driven approach ensures organizations can deliver the most accurate and consistent master data to business processes. As a result,
mid-size and large organizations are empowered with better data that leads to better business outcomes.
Jim Ericson, Editorial Director,Information Management:
- "Kalido has had a longstanding emphasis on model-driven data management, covering MDM as well as data warehousing, and is focused on automation instead of extensive programming."
Bill Hewitt, CEO, Kalido:
- "We're honored to be recognized a second time by Information Management as one of the Top 40 Companies. Kalido's mission is to enable customers to meet the fundamental
requirement of looking at data in the context of the business process it supports. Data for data's sake does not help identify your most profitable customer, your most promising
new market or your competitor's biggest weakness. By understanding the data, how it supports each system and effectively managing the delivery of that data, organizations
can more efficiently optimize business processes and performance."
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business
process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies
as determined by Fortune Magazine.More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.